Free and On-Demand
Hillsdale's newest free online course, "The Presidency and the Constitution,"
runs for ten weeks, and is available absolutely free to all who wish to learn.
You'll enjoy having top Hillsdale professors teach you:
- How the Founders limited presidential (and all government) power to ensure the greatest liberty for all;
- How and why Progressives expanded the power of the presidency beyond the limits of the Constitution;
- Whether America has moved from electing a chief executive, to an administrator of a massive unaccountable bureaucracy;
- How Americans can begin to restore constitutional limits on federal executive power;
- . . . and much, much more!
With this class, you will be equipped to understand and defend the timeless principles of liberty upon which America was founded. Just imagine yourself being well-informed about the Constitution . . . comfortable talking with friends and neighbors . . . capable of answering questions . . . confident writing letters to the editor, or questioning political candidates and elected officials at town halls!
So sign up now, there's never been a better time!
Sign Up for this Free Online Course!